Friday, January 18, 2008

Ever?

Ever been so happy and you don't really know why?
It could be a million things...
the kids cleaning their rooms unasked,
getting a good parking spot,
getting work done ahead of schedule...
bills all paid and money left over,
your favorite movie is on TV,
anything
but whatever that "thing" is..
or all of them put together...
it makes you so happy..
so blissfully happy,
that you don't want the day to end,
that you don't want the moment to fade
that you don't want to remember what unhappiness is..
and you are just so very thankful for it.
That's me today--
that's me now
feeling the zen...

2 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Glad to hear you are doing well! I've missed you!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are in such a happy place right now! You brightened my day just reading this! Thanks for that, sweet friend!