Monday, February 3, 2014



I live on Writer's Block Lane...



Let's Blog again, she said. 


Yeah... That would be great.

It sounded like a good idea then, but as the days creeped up on me, I suddenly remembered why I stopped blogging. I have too much and not enough to say. At the same time. Honestly, I stopped writing because I couldn't organize it in a timely fashion. And when I finally did, it was too late to post it because 8 billion other bloggers had already beat it to a pulp. And so, I remained silent. And my writers block grew to the size of a house. And then I started living there.
But then my former very good friend (ok, the former was a bit dramatic)  encouraged me to start it up again.
With her.
As a challenge.
30 days of blogging starting.. well... 2 days ago. True to form, I like being fashionably late to the big things. So prepare yourself cyberverse, because here it goes! I am attempting to suck a little less at blogging from here on out. Stay tuned!

No comments: